Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bump back in...

Been away for a long time now, just posted a comment to a liberal about gun control. [you can read it here: http://myrightwingdad.blogspot.com]  Seems that you can spot a liberal just by their use of profanity.  My father (uber-liberal) sent me an article that included profanity in the title.  I read it anyway and after I responded with my comments, mostly about how absurd the author's position was, I felt genuine sadness that my father has taken such a serious turn towards the dark side.  After all, there is no other nation on earth that allows, better yet, protects those that seek to destroy the very thing that made this nation great.  All because they honestly believe that man can produce better results than God.  God luck with that.  Anyway, for some reason, they curse and use the worst language against conservatives while we mostly stand there and take it.  Far as I can tell, we are honoring Christ with this behavior and that suits me fine.  Still wish they would tone it down a bit though. 

Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment